
SO this trip I have been lucky enough to be on has been pretty cool so far. We have been enjoying a lot of family company since there is a Category 1 hurricane Irene coming right for us. ON the plus side, I have managed to get a ton of homework done. Yay for being a good student. And since everything is closed, I am not spending money I don't have so... I guess, its all good. But the funny thing about this whole family trip is that I am with my best friends family... not my blood relatives. I love how I can just hang with them like I am one of the gang. haha I swear that I am one of the kids.So all in all, I have had a good time. I still have a ton of reading to do. I have been to a few museums though here and took some really rad picts. But I decided yesterday to wear flip flops because I soaked my Toms in the rain the day before (and again today). My calves and feet hurt today. Flip flops = bad idea. I have no pep tonight. And while I am typing... I am forced to sit in the same room as everyone while they are watching Millionaire Matchmaker. If you haven't seen it or do not have cable with the Bravo channel, consider yourself lucky. ;) hehe click here to see the foolishness
Well according to the weather channel, we need to stay away from windows and high rises. Get indoors now. I love how everyone in the apartment isn't taking this serious. But we will see in the morning. I was considering packing my suitcase and my comp etc in case we had to evacuate the premises but we are so high up in Manhattan that we aren't really at risk for flooding. Dare I knock on wood? EEEEK! OK pics to come soon. Oh and I decided to bring Becky on the trip with us here. We are having the best time! And she fits in my pocket! I know I was a little sad but we have had some really good adventures. I will post those later too.
Good night and good luck my friend.
D
No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?