There is only one positive thing I can think of off the top of my head about mornings. And that is the sunrise. This is what I saw in my rear view as I was about to enter my apt. So I stopped and took a pic. I know I'm tired and sleep deprived and living off the tail end of my zero carb Rockstar Energy drink I had at 1 am. Hoping I crash in T minus 3 minutes... for seven straight hours.. oh I just thought of something else positive about mornings. Remember I am not a fan whatsoever of morning time. But I am a fan of eggs benedict with a side of breakfast potatoes. I'm so hungry. Tired vs hungry. Who wins. Rock paper scissors. Looks like blogging on my DROID is trumping both. Who am I kidding? I can't have that kind of breakfast. I'm on a diet. Special K or sleep. Meh. Someone volunteer to bring me a breakfast sandwich. Ham egg and cheese please. :) spanks.
night.
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
One positive thing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?