Saturday, July 16, 2011

SLACKER!!! Day 25: Something pink AND Day 26: A close-up :)

I am not really lazy. Just been super busy with work and all. Plus working graveyard shifts leaves really no time during the day (cuz I sleep duh) to take pictures but I swear I am all caught up. Well For the most part. The something pink I have chosen, well, what do I own that isn't pink, honestly... hmmm. No? Yeah I know. But these things are super needed in my daily life. And I don't leave home without them.
Just take a gander:

See? couldn't live without any of these pink things... :)


Next on the list. Ok so I recently purchased a macro lens filter, well three. I know. It was a good deal if I bought all three. And  I decided to see how close I could get to this cute yellow flower. I am literally inches away from it. Like two inches! Horray for super sweet close up lenses!! now I can take pics up close everywhere.


All I need now is a LensBaby.  Click to see example LOL!!!  Anyway, hope you enjoy this. sorry I am such a lazy slacker. At least I am raking in the dolla bills ya'll. Oh speaking of dollas, I began personal training today. Two times a week. Holy @#$& YIkes! He kicked my trash for an hour and half. Its been a goal of mine for quite some time now. We will see results soon. I have to limit my calories. GOOOOOD luck on that. Looks like no more yummy coffee drinks. Oh and speaking of coffee drinks, the other day I was super tired, grave shifts and no sleep will do that to you. And I had to return to work for another grave shifty. I decided to stop off at McD for a coffee treat. Why didn't anyone tell me those things are loaded with 2 lbs of sugar,like ten shots of espresso and some crack I swear? I was so obnoxious. Oh my heck I was driving myself nuts.I have never had that much busss^&$ZZZZZskkahrfiaurhfaklZZjnfs9&^$%$#fbhZZZaklsnfZZZ energy in my life.

WARNING: DO NOT EVER EVER DRINK A McD COFFEE TREAT AND EXPECT TO FUNCTION NORMALLY AFTERWARDS!!!
Holy moly. And then I crashed six hours later and was practically good for nothing. Just sending a friendly warning. :)

xoxo, me

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?