Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 24: Animal!!

So, I am soooooo tired. I am literally living off of two hours of sleep. UGH!!!!! I decided to post a picture of Sugar, my sweet little puppy we had when I was a teen. She is a cutie. I took this pic the other day actually. I love this baby. Would you believe it if I told you I bought her many super cute dog collars but my dad still chooses to confuse her by putting wintery ones on in the dead of summer and valentines ones on around Halloween and so on. So here is summertime sugar sportin' a winter snow collar. :)

My little sugar plum

On another less cute note: I finally got a new WORKING phone today. yes a DROID X2. Its the fattest, not PHAT. FAT, I mean largest phone I have ever owned. If I put it in my back pocket, I would have a bigger booty than Nikki Manaj. Just to put it so lightly. But it will do for now. I need to go to bed before I work. I worked last night at a different hospital to pick up extra, it was a blasty. The nurses there are far more inappropriate and sassalicious than I am used to but nonethess entertaining. haha I had a super time. YAY!!! Goodoight for two hours. Don't call/txt/email oreven think about me for two hours. Night.
xoxo, Me

1 comment:

  1. Hey I know what season it is! I just want my doggie to be confused. I also dress my little kids up in mufflers and mittens in July. Is that wrong?

    ReplyDelete

what do ya think?!?