I once had a dream. A dream to own a car. A beautiful white Honda Civic like this one. As a mother of many Honda Civics past, I always wanted this particular one. There was just something special about her... my little white bundle of joy. Now tainted by her evil father, "that-one-boy" she had to be sold eventually. Miss Stella Grace, the Acura, did not like her older Civic sister. She would giver her dirty gawks and stares. Gloat about being under the carport... etc. Well one day, I decided that little white Civic needed a new home. She needed to go to a place where she would get driven again. Thats where KSL.com classifieds came into play. 4 hours later I had like a buzzzzzillion calls. Sold it to the first offered buyer for close to asking. NOW I AM MAKING A SAD FACE while miss StellaGrace is cheery. She better amp up her gas mileage to make her mother happy. Thats all I am saying. So long sweet little baby girl I miss you already. Thank you for getting me everywhere.


No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?