I just love the sunsets here in Draper across the west mountains. Unfortunately, I do not have a new tele lens so this is as far a distance as my camera goes. I love the sun deciding to stay or go for the night. Just stunning. SOOC, by the way. I was too tired and lazy to touch it in ps5 except for to add my name at the bottom so no one can steal my handiwork! DID YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HAVE ENJOYED MY PHOTO CHALLENGE??? YAY!! Now I have to get ready for work tonight. Heres another night to work with no sleep. I've been up all day with my phone ringing off the hook for my car being on ksl.com. It sold so fast. I was hoping to drag out the process a little longer. I am kinda sulky tonight. But this sunshiney picture makes me smile a little.... :-/

This is a beauty! Well done!
ReplyDelete