We have already disclosed how I am a little lascidasical in life. Procastinator. I sang that word just now. I have been a working girrllll. Work work worky work. ALLL night long. But I have a great job so it is all good. Plus I have decided to take up another hobby, ya know personal training and kickball. So that takes up my time. etc. Excuses blah blah. I got to pitch the entire second game today. I was so tired but brought my A GAME fo shizzles. You better believe it. I managed to take these sweet lovely picks of Dahlias, just the color I LOVE!!! HOPE you enjoy them. :) Update on personal training, TBA.
 |
| thinking about blooming... |
 |
| wow! |
Black and white: Two of my favorite ladies in the world. Ava and Melanie :)
goodnight.
The flowers are breath-taking. Well done, darlin!
ReplyDelete