Saturday, November 14, 2015

Between raindrops.


I had to share this version of this song with you. The original is peppy and pop-ish. But this live acoustic rendition is completely full of soul and passion. And it was recorded local here in good ol Slc. I do like the original music video. It's full of rainbow over-layers and unicorn-like white horses. So, not bad. But this song has so much power. I can't sleep. So naturally my celly gets my undivided attention. Listen to the lyrics. I can't begin to tell you how i want to feel this way. Love that can't be destroyed. You will Go any distance to find it. Through any trial together. For the one you love. I can't help that I'm a hopeless romantic. It's hard enough putting yourself out there. But pile on the social pressure and expectations on top of my life stack and you might as well blow me over. But love. This love. I would float in the air. Dance on water. Feel the rain on my face. Run through the forest. Touch the sky. And still feel a million times lifted to be there. The place... only song writers sing about. And romantic authors write about. The destination actors can only hope to portray. It's where love meets holiness and pure, honest selflessness. Where no one can break your tie. No one dares. Because it's too perfect. Passion. Heart and soul. Forever. In between the raindrops.
Think about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?