On a similar note I asked a very close guy friends what he thinks my problem is with dating and you want to know what his reply was? "Hey, let me see your tinder profile for just a second." As I handed him my phone and noted he was looking quite intently at my photos, he said, "maybe you don't look like your photos to the guy when they meet you. I'm not saying you're a catfish and tricking them into not being who you say you are and look like who you show you look like online but us guys like fit women who wear make up." Note: I was in sweats and had no makeup on. Lol
So that leaves me here, is it really all about looks. Am I doomed because I'm not blonde and skinny and don't chalk up my entire face with black and bronze. That always seems to be my hold up, but I never feel good enough for another guy let alone,even myself. What makes me more upset is that most of these men online are trolling (like a little fisherman)… If you get my drift so no wonder why there are landing a bunch of catfish (who by the way are making a bad name for us women thank you very much.) because when you fish in a pond that is so full of the same thing, you're going to get the same thing. And women are definitely just trying to impress you men just like you are ya with your shirtless gym selfies and dirt bike wheelie shots.
And you can forget about asking a girl on a date, it's now just,"hey, do you want to just go out for a quick drink or a cup of coffee?" There is no more wine and dine. Because to be honest with you what kind of man has that much money to be wining and dining so many women on their tinder list? These guys don't have a lot of money anyway so I can see the rationale for wanting to go cheap because it's quantity not quality. And a girl of quality is going to get a good screening before and the guys going to realize that she's actually worth his time and not just another appointment to squeeze in over coffee. So I end this rant, and bid you farewell and good luck this week in their dating endeavors.
Helpful advice: Do not put out!
Whatever you do hold fast to the 90 day rule girls. If a guy is worth your time and really is into you...he will be willing to wait until you're ready. Make him work for it i'm not even kidding you because you're just another notch in his belt buckle and if it's that easy... chances are you're not the only girl he's currently sleeping with. And you say STDs? Gross. Just remember what we were talking we were little: ALL BOYS HAVE COOTIES!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?