Saturday, October 17, 2015

Date night what?

OK guys so you have to know that girls especially single girls, share. No, not like you're thinking because you're a guy and you have a dirty, dirty mind. No we do not share pillows...no we do not share boyfriends... no we do not share showers or bras or straws or Chapstick or any other weird Phalic thing you think. But we do share secrets, tips, warnings, eff up stories, and poor stupid human male behavior. Yes I am talking about dating. As a whole... Women read each others blogs, text stories, call about gossip, cry on each others shoulders, and blast about you at work to our coworkers. We cry over you at night. We hit the gym harder to get that killer booty. We even dedicate a new Taylor swift song about you in our head. And belt out in the car! But mostly. We learn lessons. Yes. Lessons. Because history repeats itself it's hard to actually remember all the lessons we learn the first time around. But believe you me... Lessons even though they may hurt, they build strength and instill determination. The stories and trials and shit we put up with while dating actually help us learn how to better our screening process. I know why I am single. I am so picky!!! I know better... Because I have learned from experience and I just don't want to make that mistake again. Now I  get it... You think I'm just bitter but you could be so far from the truth! I am very hopeful and still hold faith that my timing is just off. But look at all the heart ache we may have saved our fellow sisterhood by b*tching and griping about all the dbags we encounter and share our survival methods!
We are brain washed as small girls that boys are mean cuz they "are just being boys". They are just gonna be rough with you and "tease you cuz they have a crush on you." Which is also false. Boys that are mean are never gonna change. They just grow up to be a mean man. So please girls just keep swimming in this mucky water pond cuz eventually the duds will float to the top and get flushed by society. Leaving the good ones to be snatched up by an equally deserving gal. Ok dolls. NEVER SETTLE! Ever. And for giggles sake please continue to share about your dating yays and nays! Hashtag tinderswipeleft. Goodnight 

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?