Thursday, July 16, 2015

Ghosts.

When you meet someone you like, find there's chemistry, and then allow your wall to become permeable... You become vulnerable. What I find more common now with dating is the sudden or abrupt disappearance of the so called porential mate. This actually has a name for this action. It's called ghosting. The person actually passively (and cowardly) ends the relationship by simply disappearing there is no explanation of why they left... And the one who is left is puzzled at where they went wrong. This actually happens to me every once in a while. There isn't any actual communication as to the disolve of the relationship or friendship. Just hurt and confusion. Most of the guys who do this are emotionally unavailable to start with. They have a fear of commitment in general and don't have the confidence to believe they can move past their insecurities. When one door closes though... Another one opens. I am surprised that these ghosts still keep my number and find themselves apologizing or asking for another chance. Oh gawwwwdddd please. Don't think I write them off entirely. I just want the guy to be happy and know they are deserving of love. If I can't offer it... But I can't help but wonder what the heck is wrong with me though. I am such a catch. What guy in his crazy ass dumb mind would let me slip from his fingers!?!?


On a more positive note... I started a 7 day cleanse. I can only eat whole foods and nuts, fish, veggies and fruits. No dairy. Tons of water. Which is already hard for me. But I'm so serious about losing this weight and getting my body on the road to healing. I had a massage today after a eucalyptus steam bath. So day one. Done. Surprisingly I don't feel hungry. I feel great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?