Monday, June 29, 2015

And the trumpets they go...

So, I had heard a sweet song a month ago and it plays on the radio a lot.
Jason Derulo: Trumpets. I'm sure you've heard this song before. If not, I'll post it on this posty. I happened to go on a date last week and the guy was cute and funny. But as soon as he was comfortable around me at dinner, he let me in on his naughty body ways and how he's not quite divorced yet but has had one heckofatime with all the women that want to sleep with him. The latest he bragged about was a friend with benefits that "won't leave me alone and she always wants to {eff me}". And said he can't deny her because he hears symphonies in his head when she gets undressed. Quoted just like the song illustrates.
Ok what?

Jason Derulo - "Trumpets" from Vh on Vimeo.

Let's just say this immature man slut will not be getting a second date from me... Or anything else. What a weirdo loser. Maybe he was bragging to make me jealous? Who cares? When I think if this guy, I hear, Carly Simon: you're so vain. Bahahahha

tumblr_mqt7p2EEtI1s5y8nno4_500.gif (500×210)

Now, every time I hear sweet Derulo sing and hum those lip trumpets I imagine how many guys have thought that about me. Thanks for the great introspection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?