Friday, May 1, 2015

Confessions.

Confessions of a sugar junkie
I love sugar
I crave sugar
It is my muse
It makes me happy
Endorphins released!
Mouth is content
Sugar is addictive
It is my crack
Swedish Fish
Starbursts
Skittles
Bottled raspberry iced tea
Starbucks
Gelato
cheesecake!

If I want to fit into your world figuratively and literally... I have to give all this up.
It's been one day since I have had any sugar. I have a headache. I am tired. Sugar gives me that natural high but takes me crashing down with it as soon as its done its job. I want to date a strong hot man. But there is no way he will go for this tubby cow. I have been working my ass off at the gym and even try to show self control and deny any sugar from candy and sweets. Also training for a bike race.  Sugar. This is one weakness. I also need to give up diet coke. Balls! This sucks. How am I supposed to show self control here? I need to get skinny. I could never be anorexic because I love food too much! I have researched the newest eating disorder surfacing amoungst my peers.

Exercise Bulimia:
Eating food causes guilt and then the person exercises excessively to lose weight. Its the need to feel accepted and be 'fit' is so pertinent that we do what we have to do to look like our best. 
So tell me. What is a girl to do?! I can't live at the gym. I also can't show self control. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?