Now I have hips. I mean Kim Kardash meets Beyonce hips. You get the point. I am not fat persay just bootylicious. I have been wracking my brain about this new fab trend about body image. As if we need one more thing as women to beat ourselves up about right? Its called the thigh gap.
If you ask any guy which picture is seriously the better booty I know exactly which one he will pick. Then one on the right! Good job. If that is the case...why are we so obsessed with being skinny. Starving is not sexy. It is sick. Starving shows major illness and mental instability. Don't get me wrong... so does obesity. So where is the happy medium? I have recently come to the conclusion that I am not fat, just bootier. The song "All about that bass" by Megan Trainor. She is diva just like the rest of 'em and just fabulous to listen to and watch! This video made me grin from ear to ear. And its quite the catchy tune. So next time you feel the thigh gap taking over the gap in your brain... think about this silly music video!
Happy healthy eating and living friendsies.
xoxo, D
ps these girls are fabulous to get to know! Tone It Up

No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?