Wednesday, July 23, 2014

being single... pros and cons

Being single is pretty much a gift in and of itself.  But sometimes I find myself (like today) pondering the pros and cons and filtering them through my brain.
Pros

  1. Sleep... Its mine. Allll mine. 
  2. Money. Again, all mine
  3. Stay up late for no good reason and not have to wake up a Sig Other to hop into bed
  4. Kissing my cats, spoiling them
  5. My mess... I will clean it up later
  6. Don't have to go out on friday nights if I don't wanna
  7. Save gas and time from commuting to see eachother
  8. No confusing selfie social media crap
  9. Do what ever I want with friends at drop of a hat
  10. Cooking dinner=leftovers for tomorrow
  11. I love getting taken out on dates!
  12. Talk to whomever I want, when, how late etc.
  13. Freedom to do anything I want!

Cons

  1. Sleeping alone sucks sometimes
  2. Writing checks, paying bills, and swiping cards for everything... myself
  3. Going to bed early because you're bored
  4. Kissing frogs... lots of frogs. Side note: boys are like frogs... jump from lily pad to lily pad kissing all sorts of whatevers... someone drown these frogs please. 
  5. I am a nurturer and actually like taking care of someone
  6. No friday night date... or holiday buddy for that matter. Holidays suck when you're single
  7. Spend money at walmart at ten pm cuz you're bored and need a new craft project
  8. selfies are truly selfies
  9. All my friends are married and have kids... so that requires planning on their part.
  10. Cooking for one is such a waste
  11. Dating pool for people my age is slowly getting worse
  12. Getting added on social media to watch the guy you like play around (and still keep in contact with his ex wife/serious gf)
  13. Hmmmm... pro takes this debate tonight...
This is true:


No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?