Why now, when I finally have my life all in its place, do I feel more unsure about the decisions I've made? After firing my therapist last week for calling me out on my bullshit and hiding my true feelings... I decided to go back into hibernation and hide from the world yet again. I feel so lost and discouraged lately. I spent tonight alone. Here we celebrate two holidays as to which to have an excuse to blow shit up and drink red white and blue Jell-O shots. The purpose of being a young adult is to enjoy freedom and independence. Self realization of accomplishments and goals met. Well I see the purpose in my decisions now. For they were no decisions at all! I have the worst decision making skills in the universe. I have to make all the bad choices and mistakes before I can choose the obvious good one. It's just the obvious good one is too good to be true so one would tend to believe she doesn't deserve it at all. Refusing to settle. Leave a lonely girl alone.
Winter Holidays spent alone. Yes. Christmas and New Years. But summer holidays?! Who spends these alone? No one. Hibernation has no remorse for my desire to hide. It accepts me with comfy open arms of woe and doubt. Who makes decisions that lead others to believe they are weak? They are human? They make mistakes? The one thing I have yet to learn is when to say "no" and "I've had enough" So my choices are a plenty. I am going to make one prove their love and devotion. Doting and courting is not dead. In fact it is making a strong comeback.
The one regret I have: TINDER dating (it's An iPhone app that allows you to 'hot or not' someone anonymously and if both are mutual agreement on each others hotness then you have a match.)
What am I? Some conceited high school cheerleader? Kill me now! The statistics of online dating from a limited info site would render one speechless. Let alone an actual paid eh-hmmmmm, match.com or eHarmony dating profile sites.
Tinder whore: someone who swipes right constantly and jumps on the first chance to meet someone or get pics. Manipulate. Stalk. Message repeatedly if a response isn't fast. Oh better yet... Tell you they aren't one of those guys yEt still do all the wrong things to get a girl!!
What?! Are they drinking too much - creeper-ade? Hahaha dumb fools. Give it a rest. Whether it be at a bar, church, school, work, blind date, online, twitter, or even world of Warcraft... A person is still that same weirdo person with or without the use of these annoying tools. Just be warned. They get your number and/or find you on Facebook or somewhere and just go at it! Creep away boys. This doll is thirsty for some hater-ade.
Match.com mess: an idiot who doesn't have his crap together and may harbor his illegitimate child with the baby momma but darlin' I am not interested in that cluster. Get an education and a REAL job and move out of your parents house already. And while you're at it... I like hot pink gerbera daisies and Tiffany boxes. Oh and my cat is a deal breaker. Deal or move on. He will win. This crazy cat lady is gonna earn that retired title!
Xoxo, d
WELL PUT! EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete