Yes I am still alive, yes I am still sassy, and yes I have been busy. Too damn busy for you fools. LoL but I did move into my housey! I snagged me a boytoy and am currently studying for my NRP renewal. Yeah life is super. I have been less pissy so that is a plus. I gots me a cute bike that I kinda crashed the other day. Thank goodness for my helmet. EEEEK!!! But its super cute. The boy and I go riding. But not lately cuz I am injured and sulky. Ohhh the joys of being a clutsomaniac. haha! Anywho what is up with me being all chipper lately? I swear I have grown into a nice young lady these past few weeks. Yes it might be because I got bit by that dumb love bug.. Updated life pics: havent got a pic of the house but that is to come.
Enjoy!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?