Friday, March 1, 2013

Free bird!

Let me take you back to the beginning of February. It was a cold dark dreary February afternoon. All hope was lost for the chance of a warm spring day. My sweet coworker brought me a gift And thought I might get a kick out of it. My very own frog Prince!! Little did I know it was just a decoy. Because on February 12 2013 My luck was just about to change!!! Now this manhater/independent woman has had a taste of her own medicine quite often. The one thing she did not know was that Something was about to smack her in the face In the shape of a Hot man. Whatever shall I do with this person?!? Shall I test the water make him wish he were never born? Pay for all the wrong deeds the mankind has brought to her? Nay.
She has become spellbound speechless which is very hard to do. Because this girl likes to do all the talking. Funny how life turns out when you least expect it.
I never felt so free in my life! Weightless. Perfectly imperfect. Lovestruck and dumb. What happened to this girl?! Besides closing on house next week and moving on with my life I cannot believe the Many blessings I have received lately. I have the wonderful opportunity to meet so many wonderful moms and babies And try to make a difference in the world. Right in front of my face is the most amazing person I could ever be so lucky to have found. Love the good life. Look for opportunities to give. And you will receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?