I have missed you. But I have been too busy to mess around on my silly blog. It is now part way through January. What the heckness? My poor baby car was obliterated by another bumper tonight. Entirely my fault... but long story short she will be fixed and I m sure my insurance will go up. Who let me drive in the first place? lol
I am all stuffy and so its hard to hear my own thoughts so bear with me. Little puma missed me s much while I was gone to Disneyland for a week. He hasn't left my side. He's probably afraid I will leave again. Its nice though to have a snuggle companion while I am sicky in bed. If only he knew how to cook chicken noodle soup! Hahaha
On a lighter note, I got an email from the University saying my BSN diploma is in the mail!!! Hip hip hooray!! Now if only I had a pay increase... to pay off student loans! ANyway, I am excited because I now have the ability to go to grad school if I want to or transfer to another state like Hawaii. Oh how nice would that be?!?!? Speaking of medicine.. I know my tat is the caduceus representing the medical symbol. I was told that it is only modern medicine that has adopted the symbol from Ancient Greeks. I agree in a sense but truly its the sign/symbol that has its true meaning to me. The thing is that modern medicine is always progressing and so am I.
Ok enough rambling about crap... we all know why you came to the blog journal anyway. Boy drama/dish. Well kids, I have to admit that there is none at the moment. I know SHOCKER!!! The sad thing is that I am more motivated to cook and clean and bake stuff when I am seeing a guy. But for now, its gonna be a long winter groundhog. I don't think I want to date for a while. I hate games and mental stuff and all the other girls playing into it as well. Its exhausting. Like having a full time job. So me and my cat, yea guys I have a cat. DEALBREAKER! We will just continue on in our daily adventures.
Lastly I wanted to announce that I have received my orders of baby props/clothing for photo shoots. I will be able to do newborns thru one years. Some special stuff as well. Oh I couldn't be more excited. I will be setting up a mini studio for now at my place but can travel short distances too and in the warmer months we can do stuff outside. I have some awesome ideas.
Alright, I need some chapstick for my dry lips and some nyquil for my yuk nose. ughghghghhghgg I am a snotball mess. I think the inversion is making it worse cause inside my apt I don't seem to have a problem breathing. Bleh I am done hearing my inner thoughts. Sorry for the word vomit.
xoxo, me
No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?