Sunday, December 9, 2012

Love. Or die.


Come take a walk on the wild side. This woman has the voice of a siren. And is wicked in most dimensions. I feel like a woman when I hear her music. Lately, I have been reading my past posts. I know I can be blunt sometimes and have an opinion that some would find intimidating. Honestly, my mind is simple. It holds knowledge and experience. The two together can be a deadly combination. What is a dream? Why do we dream? We dream because our minds cannot portray in words what our fears and hopes are. A dream is only something so small. Thinking about something so big. So vast, under our emotional grasp but out of our physical control.
It is funny to hear a guys perspective on my blog. I am considered a "man-hater" at best. But it is also funny to hear guys "types" they usually date. I was informed the other night that this guy is not 'my type' because his history of ex girlfriends range from supermodelesque to porn star to actual miss Utah's! Well hunny, I am not your type. haha I have a brain, opinions, I am genuine and loving and caring, and I actually give a damn about mankind and not JUST myself. Guys like this 'type' is considered a tool. They wear affliction, party too much, work to make money so they can party to get laid, brag and boist about stuff and ultimately end up alone. Their possessions and cars and clothes and girls etc... are what defines them. I tend to date d bags like this. Don't ask me why. I was informed that he cares about looks. Well here hunny.. I wear glasses on a night shift, hair in a pony tail, tennis shoes and maybe eye liner if my coworkers are lucky. I like to know that I am ok with myself and don't need to be miss america to live with myself, walk out my door, or show my face in public. Wanna know something else ladies?!? I am totally ok wearing sweats while chillin at home or heels and a sexy top while out on the town. I know I am independent and smart, sexy and silly. The boys of the past are just that. Past. All  a loss to themselves. Watch me make it without any of you.
This brings me to the third topic. MASQUERADE BALL!!! I am attending a once in a lifetime event! I have an amazing gown and corset. My mask is beautiful and will cause wonderment I am sure. This is going to be cinderella in the making. I just know it. WHen I grow up I am going to write a story about a mask ball and a princess to be. Being 29 royally sucks but think about all the prep work I have put forth into becoming the dream woman for someone deserving! This potential man-hater is not really a hater but a lover loathing in wrath and sadness of love past. To be honest... I am actually looking for someone to change that perspective. Serendipity has yet to repeat itself on my behalf I see many cute smiles but never a second time. I should find myself somewhere other than where I frequent. And dear friends/family/ and coworkers: you know me by now. Don't set me up with anyone that would be a repeat offender.
Sincerely Me

2 comments:

  1. You are such a deep thinker. Love reading your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. Another well written column. I think you should write a book about realationships or just guys in general, lol. I know it will sell!!! Gotta hand it to you. You really put it out there too. Loved it sweetie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

what do ya think?!?