Saturday, December 8, 2012

Confessions of an insomniac


  1. I am so tired alllll the time 
  2. My apartment is a mess but organized mess. Like I know where everything is. And all my clothes are clean. Dishes clean. Just nothing is put away. Lazy? Maybe. 
  3. I seldomly use ambien but when I do... Something happens and I hallucinate and it freaks me the heck out. I see stuff and say weird stuff. 
  4. There is never enough diet coke in the world. 
  5. Naps are no longer a luxury. They are habitual.  
  6. I neither lose weight nor gain because I hibernate like a bear. 
  7. I am a hermit. I tend to lock myself up in my apt a lot. 
  8. I swearing drive like I'm drunk. 
  9. The smallest annoyances get my itch. Ugh
  10. School and homework are obnoxious and tedious. 
  11. Movies are to put me to sleep. 
  12. My dreams are always vivid. I remember them. Which means I never sleep solid. 
  13. The thought of a kid really causes anxiety. 
  14. I believe in eating and playing at two am. Why not? 
  15. Why sleep when you can cuddle? 
So... I will just have to live with this crap because no one else can fix me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?