Dear sweet channing man. I am so in love with your hot and sassy self. Please marry me. Sincerely, Danielle
Ok enjoy his moves... mmm
Yum!!! Right?!?!!? hahah! Also, I have been doing some self discovery and reading up on some self help material. I really am awesome. Sorry guys, I just might go celibate on you all. (: Because I can't take the negative energy. And I had a killer migraine tonight. Stress, dehydration, lack of sleep, hormonal drop, and wearing my glasses for grave shifts really contributed this time. LIKE I had to perform deathcom 5 on my head! Caffeine, meds, ice, comp off, Magic Mike on pause, close my eyes. Hmph! Someday I will not have these migraines. Maybe if I ate something today that might have helped... ?!? Dunno.
Anyway, I am finishing up some homework and editing pics. I have a messy apt going on in the background. One more month to the day and school is officially over again!! Yesss!!! MY BSN!!!!!! The BS stands for Bachelor of science, not what you're thinking... Although it was bull. O_o
(Nursing Grad AGAIN. lol! )
↓Thats me in action... (: ↓
Can I tell you how much I love what I do? This__________ sssssss much! Hardy har har...
Blagh I feel like I am drunk. I better get some sleep kids. I have a whole apt to clean. Maybe if I weren't such a slob.
Next read: Act like a Lady, Think Like a Man. (← And control like a boss. ) better prepare yourself for more wisdom.
Laters, baby

No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?