Tuesday, November 6, 2012

lost in the moment

{The Engagement} Engagement Photos.

live in the now for tomorrow may be too late
love in the moment for the love may be gone
lose yourself in a promise of trust and of fate
let fate be the driving point for this dance, this song

and try to laugh with the one you love today
know that you can be lost in moments of joy
moments of turmoil, lust, love and hate
all of these moments define the life you enjoy

desire the most of yourself and your love
want the best of both worlds in the palm of your hands
believe that this one has been destined from above
take time to be patient, to care and understand

find all of the reasons you fell in at first
jump in with both feet not looking up
remember you are his and he is yours
together you jumped, leaped, knowing both had won

start life today not wasting a single moment
live, laugh, love, and cry like you never knew
time is now yours take it, you own it
don't ever let go of my heart, I love you.

-Danielle Cummins

This song is motion suweeeet! Just click the video play thingy but its not a music video. I looove dubstep. So sexy. So crazy busy, moves your hips and back.  Remember when I was so like in love with the dance moves of my lover channing? I can only imagine getting him back, with this song. Or any man for that matter. Thats right boys! Do the sweet talk to me.

1 comment:

  1. AHHHH! My sweet child. You lift me up with your writings. Loved it! I had to read it twice.

    ReplyDelete

what do ya think?!?