So it’s always bittersweet... breakups with your loves. The other night I cried my stinky eyes out bc of someone who is to remain anonymous took it upon herself to tell me all about the ex boy (the two year love) and this new girl he is with and the kissy faces they were making on his Book. Now he's blocked on my Boook. But still. I don't need to hear this. Wouldn't someone who loved me want to protect me from information such as this? She's blonde. She's pretty but not the same as you D. blahhhh who the frig cares? I sure don't anymore. Do you have any idea how many guys are knocking down my door that is double, nay tripple bolted with a moat filled with alligators and piranhas?!?!? I don't need a cheater/liar in my life. Blech. And although he had part of my heart I never really let him love me. And that is for the best I see now. In hind sight... yes I am ok today. But then I was just looking and trying for the same thing you all are/were/have: LOVE, happiness, eternal companionship, family, purpose.
Yes. So Tonight I finished a ton of homework. I am in a transitional state tonight as well. I am really not feeling up to getting anything done except eating a bunch of otter pops and surfing the PiNTerEsT world for crap I don't need to. Hey... beats surfing the Book for exes and drama I don't need to right? Yup. Ugh. So I am starting a new jobby. For those who don't know. I am going to day hours. For my health and sanity. I hate change sometimes. I don't like going somewhere where I don't have any friends. What if no one likes me?

And a final note
I wanna melt in two. yuummmmmm
laters, baby
No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?