Why I love mondays:
DON'T YOU LOVE, LOVE?!?!?!
| A kiss is just a kiss till you find the one you love. A hug is just a hug till you find the one you're always thinkin' of. A dream is just a dream till it comes true. Love was just a word till I heard it from you - Mercy Cabrera Speaking of love: current read, yes you knew I would keep reading on... I actually hated the first book. This one is quite lovely. Dear Mr. Grey, you are changing for the better, keep it up and TRAIN all our men out there as well.. signed, D well wishing As I sit here tonight thinking of the bonehead move I made earlier its no wonder I am still single. lol! No I am kidding but really? Is it so hard to ask for life to just fit into place already? I am almost 29 years old. I should be acting my age instead of sulking. Having fun with myself and my friends instead of wallowing in my own loneliness. Who is to say I get to be a prisoner in my own head? In my ex's head? In my past? In my lame thoughts. I am told regularly by a sweet friend that I am too hard on myself. I thank him for always believing in me. (: Hmmm... I also think that my sassfrasticness has put me on edge lately and I have been loving the someecards. They are awesome and a great way to express frustration and angst... ![]() So I bid You adieu, but I am leaving you with a cute picty from friday nights game... Whatdouthinkof this? |
Still fun times even though we lost.... this guy is a sweetie (my secret) shhhhh
NEXT WEEK:
baaahahahahah




Oh Danielle, Danielle, Danielle. Thanks for brightening my Monday morning. I'm going to go backwards with my comments today…beginning with this picture of you and Mr. GQ. What a honey man. KEEP HIM!
ReplyDeleteSecondly, you may be turning 29 but you've accomplished so much in your life, making a better life for yourself. I’m so proud of you and who you have become…beautiful, young, loving, and caring woman who is going to make an amazing mother one day. Your time is near.
Third, regarding Mr. Grey (Fifty Shades Darker) please tell us more. Now I’m curious.
Have a great Monday my dear daughter and always, thanks for sharing. I love you, Mom
Its true you are an amazing person and I am so thankful to have met you. You made life in the NICU much more bearable and even fun sometimes. Thank you for taking care of my sweet Iris and cuddling her when she would just grunt and growl all night. =) She does still do that sometimes and you are more then welcome to come cuddle her for me so I can sleep =P lol. Thanks for all you do!
ReplyDelete