Monday, June 18, 2012

Yes ma'am I am

Ok fatty McGee here. I ate so much crap this weekend I think I gained ten pounds on my ass. Nonetheless it was delicious on my palate. I have a think for dunford chocolate doughnuts. Just naughty. But I am so too! I have skipped Le Gym for two weeks now. Ooops! School. Work. Sleep. And dating kinda trump my trainer with his training work I have to comply too. Oh by the way I'm delirious so pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. Meaning: don't listen to crap I say

So Saturday night. Big 10 year Hs reunion. I have to admit I had a much better time than anticipated. I almost scheduled a date for later that night thinking I was gonna bail out early!! Instead I ended up winning a bunch of the raffle stuff. Yuuussssss! Supah! It wasn't rigged ya jerks! After the party we had a little after party. So many people that had Nothing to do with eahother back in HS... All enjoying a good time. I was wearing a cute playful dress. Love it!

Oh holy moly and what's up?!? I am still putting offers on houses I love! But for some reason it doesn't pan out... Sign? Maybe. Maybe just craptastic luck! My good heavens I'm tired. Must sleep. I never know how I make it home after a night shift. I am probably in auto pilot assuming everyone else. Is on their best behavior. Ya know. Eating. Applying makeup. Shaving. Etc. lol they are all idiots. AND IM THE ONE IMPAIRED!!! Remember the Great Gatsby? When Jordan says to Nick:

“You said a bad driver was only safe until she met another bad driver? Well, I met another bad driver, didn't I? I mean it was careless of me to makes such a wrong guess. I thought you were rather an honest, straightforward person I thought it was your secret pride."

"I'm thirty," I said. "I'm five years too old to lie to myself and call it honor."

She didn't answer. Angry, and half in love with her, and tremendously sorry, I turned away.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

Got to love a good read!!
And a hot body goal like this one:

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?