Can you see my pics? I had the elf hats custom made. Did the cute photo shoot and now... the seller is selling more like them! Cute!!! Can you see it?!?!
Ok so I am Über sleep deprived. After being sick and working nights, I am just too tired to wake up so early for a day shift. BUUUUUUTTTT... I love days dangit. I have too much homework. Almost done for the night but alas... I am going to bed now. sleepy girl gets too grumpy when she doesn't get sleep. OY! Do you know what I am learning about in skool?!
So recently DOMESTIC VIOLENCE and CARDIAC stuff and GLOBAL health. Now if only any or all of this applied to my daily work. ok well lets a breaka it a down...
DV: ok yeah I see how it could be important. OK baby... how did you get this bruise on your head? OH!! damn that birth canal! That MD and his forcepts! Oh man let me get you some pamphlets for that... just kidding I know its real life but really?!? hehe ok cardiac... yes. HEART beat= good... no heart beat= not super awesome. Easy enough. LAstly... The only globalness I need to know is *WARNING EXPLICIT LYRICS* How to speak Mexican. Which I am learning slowly. Oh and Illiterate white American. No I am not judging. Not at all. :P
See I am so pissy when I am tired. Go to bed you silly girl. PS match.com is a VULTURES NEST!!! BEWARE!
D
No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?