Sunday, June 3, 2012

would you like butter on that?

Life is all about the little things that make it worth living. The added touches are just a bonus. I am so very blessed to have be alive. I may gripe about crap. Or complain and such. But there are some things in life worth enjoying! Today was warm and beautiful. I can feel that good things are going to happen to me. I keep wondering when my life will be complete but the truth is... it won't ever be complete. I will always strive to be the very best. And provide for my family someday. AS I think about the things I don't have in life I need to think about the things I do have. There are so many awesome people in my life. I am going to keep the ones worth keeping. Fight for what I want. Need. Desire. Deserve. Gloves on I said. Life is much better with added bonuses like butter on popcorn. The occasional splurge. Flirting with disaster and getting away! More cream in your coffee. The good life.

Has anyone been to the new apple store yet? I want this!!!
http://store.apple.com/us/buy/home/shop_ipad/family/ipad/new_ipad
Its just what I need for school and my photography. Eeeek!
Also theres an H & M too! I have been a few times. TOOOOO crowded. But there are some cute things. I want to get some clothes for summer. I have also filled out my app for a passport. I want to get outta this place and go somewhere exotic. :) I have been working on my bikini bod for so long now!!! I am ready for fun in the sun. I think it would be amazing to travel toCabo or Fiji or Hawaii!  Italy or Spain! What an amazing adventure that would be! I would need to bring a backup camera in case mine craps out from taking so many pics!!!

Tomorrow, 6/4 is the one year anniversary of my sweet grandpas departure. I am thinking of all my family and friends and close neighbors he touched! I miss him dearly but I know he is looking down from the blue. Watching over me. Holding me when I am sad or lonely. Picking out the right love of my life and leading him to me. The one that will make me as happy as my dad's mom did to my grandpa. Grow with, play with, love, kiss goodnight, hold, comfort, travel with, confide in, trust and stay in love with! I totally believe in fate. I know that my purpose on earth is more than this. I look up to my grandpa still. He taught me so many things and helped me learn lessons. He showed me a love that no one ever could replace and someday I want to be that in return to my grandkids. In 40 years! I love my family, friends, babies, and yes. I love you.

Last note. I am going to wiki the meaning of love:
"Love is an emotion of a strong affection and personal attachment. Love is also a virtue representing all of human kindnesscompassion, and affection —"the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another". Love may also be described as actions towards others or oneself based on compassion, or as actions towards others based on affection."
 

Lex Land - Easy

Powered by mp3skull.com

Happy in love xoxo, D

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful blog Danielle. I woke up this morning, made breakfast, sat down with my coffee and logged into facebook. The first thing I see is your blog. So, I logged in, read it, and found myself in a different place. You are such an amazing writer. I always see things from a differnet pespective when I read about your life. It's a great way for me to stay connected to you. So thank you for writing your blog as often as you. My daughter the writer. WOW! I love you sweet child. Have an amazing week. And thank you for sharing your life with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good at seeing positive things! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there sweet thang! Once again you adorn us with your insightful prose.I love you so very much and I, too, have faith that all will work out. That joy will eclipse sorrow. You are an inspiration to me. Dad

    ReplyDelete

what do ya think?!?