Lunch break time. Yep. You read correctly. I'm alive and well on a day shift at work. Oh how I've missed civilization! And what a treat to take care of these two sweet angels. It's funny how such a little squirt can be so feisty! Keeps me on my toes! And I had forgot what the fro yo was like here! Oh my gosh!!! Yum! I actually feel more important on a day shift than I do on nights. Not sure if it's the Rounding or just the day time status. As I got up this morning after 2 hours sleep I felt alive. Like I was waking up with purpose. Today was going to be a good day. I even drove to work. Singing the entire drive. Waltz to the door. Oh was I greeted by the day staff or what?!?!? Happy me! I feel a certain kind of respect. Like I know my shit and I am not afraid to do my job. Which is usually the case.
Tonight I a headed to see granny. (what we called my grandpa) I can't wait to tell him about my school and my crazy work sched. And dating life. Or lack thereof. Lol. I'm just a silly girl living in a material world. That recently came to the realization that I can't save the world. Nor change it. Or people! I can just be a good example and hope for the best.
Break over. More baby love to go! Enjoy your day!

This was a good post! Thanks for sharing, gal!
ReplyDeleteLove your can-do attitude! It makes me want to conquer my day too! Luv yur face :) We should get together soon!!!
ReplyDeleteSmile because you have such a beautiful smile, show it off and do away with this frown.
ReplyDelete