IF I were to give you full and complete access to my online dating profile inbox you would have the best laugh in your life. As much as I am liking all the attention... I am hating it at the same time. I need to move this stuff to another page so girls... think of a name to call it. Ok here it is: dsjustnotthatintoyou.blogspot.com let me spell it out:
Ds just not that into you <dot> blogspot <dot> com
INVITE only. Sorry guys who want to peruse... you gotta ask and be invited to get the dish. I will start writing in it pronto. But in the meantime it will be blank. Might include pics.. or copies of messages... or dating horror stories. Kinda like maneater, but less intense and more fun. I decided to leave this blogdigity blog for real life crap such as photogplans and work gripes/stuff and stories about ramming my car into construction sites etc. Ya know. The personal everyday stuff... So be sure to check it out.
Craziness!! It will all come together. Keep up the optimism.
ReplyDeleteum wow words have left me!! <3 u
ReplyDelete