Ok ok. So I am ruthless. Friday night I had the wonderful opportunity to go to dinner with a sweet friend. Well I thought she was sweet... and innocent until she pointed out some hot guy and his bad ace truck and called him a "tool" lol hahaha! a what? It made me think. I spent so much time in a relationship the past two years to notice guys around me. I have to now protect myself once again from the XY: cocky, jerk guys that love themselves and trucks more than anything... who want a hot chick for the night and dress in ED HARDY fleur di lis garb and MEK jeans. But those guys aren't even the ones I have to worry about. Its the creepers!!! The ones with the horrible messages. "Hi are you interested in a benefit only relationship?" or how bout this one... "I have already loved you and lost you. ps can I have my yanni cd back?" I am in for a crazy friggin ride. hahaha what the hell?
So how do I go about all this you ask?
- Internet dating is based solely off looks and a story that could be made up...
- Friend set-up dating is based solely off the fact you have something in common: YOU ARE BOTH SINGLE!
- Speed dating.. well that's un-charted territory for me.
- Arranged marriage. Hmm well no. thanks tho.
- Stalkers. EEEEEK!
- Then there's serendipity.
Not too sure what I wanna do yet as far as posting stories, pics, or venting about stuff. I might go back to my dating blog ladies (for those that have access) or create a new one... lemme think about it.
for now... enjoy god's gift to Jersey Shore ( I swear this is not all that's out there!)
 |
| The situation haha! |
Dear situation: Are you a tool?
ps HAPPY 311 DAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?