Well well, what have we here? AS if Kim Kardashian as a salad eating sex fool wasn't enough, let's get Sport's Illustrated Kate Upton to show all us women how hot we should be when we eat a big South West Burger from Carl's Jr. I would love to see what happens when I eat one of these burgers: Oh yeah... clothes aren't coming off, they are popping off. Haha! Sweat isn't melting off my neck and boobs, oh no! Fat juice is dripping down my chin because the burger is so dang big I can't fit it all in my mouth (that sounded bad). And the idea of being sexy while eating, have you seen me eat? Its purely not orgasmic. HAHA! Is this really how men want to see us eat? who hired the chief commercial executive that came up with these ideas? YOU SUCK! On another note, wait, I want to stay on the same note. Since my recent tragedy, I started to think about my actual self image. Its kinda shot but building slowly (the fact I lost this weight is helping). I am totally jealous of this commercial girl. Why oh why am I not blonde?!? Blondes have more fun. It's true... I am boring and fun-less. What the heck?
Ok so I totally bought some MEK jeans today. 30L yeah. thats right. :) And a cute Anthro dress. SIZE 6 :) Spendin that dough. I really need an additional income. Any takers? I really want to attend a ball. Like a masquerade. There's one next weekend I believe but I have to work ;-/ grrr. I guess I want to live the swanky life. Any Jazz clubs or Polo matches to attend? "Why dahhhhhling, you look mahhhvelous. You must tell me your secrets." One can dream can't she? Hey maybe if I eat one of those nasty burgers I can look that hot and then someone will pay me lots of money to be hot! hmmm...
Quote of the day, seems fitting?
Marge: "Oh Homie you sure know how to please a woman"
Homer: "As long as it doesn't involve losing weight or changing my pants."
I have been slacking on homework... but I have been proactive on newborn/toddler photog prep and study. Wow its a lot of work to take newborn photos. Good thing I have persistence and determination.
What I am learning: practically nothing.
well, sleep tight. I have to sit and look busy on my couch. ;)

LMAO!!! That commerical is so ridulous.Sex is what sells. Money! Money! Money! I used to look like that once...hahaha. I think you should make your own commercial...DVD-Play-Record.Let me know when it's on Youtube...LOL. So, a 30L eh? I haven't worn that size since 1999, boooo. Good job girly!!! Can't wait for the next blog. You just keep on getting better all the time. Love reading your blog. Have a great day sweetie. Mom sure loves you.
ReplyDeleteI don't always always get to read blogs, but when I do... I read yours =) Miss you tons and you do write a good blog.
ReplyDelete