.JPG)
Breath of fresh air. Wow so three days in a row I have been awake for things during the day. Sunlight is my muse. I have needed this so long now. After a week from you know where I have had a good day today. Saw my grandpas finished monumental headstone completed finally. It's about damn time. I also have managed to do some major shoe therapy. I am happy now. New pink cord toms. One for one. Glad I could provide a pair of cute shoes again to someone in need. :) good deed for the day. Also must have heels. Flirty and peep toe. Plus polka dots. Combo of perfection. Lastly. I have been a bad bad girl. Sometimes when you are so sad and feel like nothing is turning out like you hoped it would be... You might find yourself skipping meals and gym training sessions. Sleep deprived and antisocial. So I decided to stop this at once. Hence new gym shoes. Hey... I gave away like 15 pairs of shoes to dI and clothes so another purchase was necessary. I am posting today. Haven't felt like posting for a while. When ya can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. Right? So yeah. Today is a positive day. This is a positive blog. :) hello sunshine.
Good for you sweetie! You inspire me to be happier too!
ReplyDelete