Monday, February 20, 2012

just an image, not a flaw

My oh my. My baby car is really falling apart. Anyone know of a body shop that can buffer out my scratches and fix my bumper? Eeeek she is still bruised. But even though miss stella grace is hurting and a little broken... she still is beautiful. She has weathered this storm and managed to stay happy. I think in terms of human minds,  we sometimes get caught up in emotions and turmoil that we forget the big picture. My car is still alive and well. Functioning.
So I have had this song in my head lately. Probably because it has been snowing like Christmas time. And I kinda missed that holiday cuz I worked it away. And because I have been a little confused and bitter about lifes un-miracles and shockers. So I actually decided to post it here. 
I've Got My (OWN) Love To Keep Me Warm :) - Billie Holiday
When I think about it... like stella grace, I can weather the storm too. Its just so weird to think that I have to kinda start from scratch again. Learn from this. Learn from that. Accept myself for what I am and who I am. And I actually went to my training session appt today. Then I ate dinner and a handful of M&Ms. :)


And if this doesn't make your day. I was told (again) that I reminded someone of Olivia Wilde. :)
Olivia Wilde
just lil ol me


As a Sagittarius, I have flaws though: http://www.astrology-online.com/sagittar.htm this site explains it all.

  • Optimistic and freedom-loving 
  • Jovial and good-humored 
  • Honest and straightforward 
  • Intellectual and philosophical 
  • Blindly optimistic and careless 
  • Irresponsible and superficial 
  • Tactless and restless
But here I am thinking that these characteristics are my downfalls when really... they are what make me mee!


No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?