Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Expressions of love.

Life is about love. Love for your friends, family, and passions. Life without love, it is no life at all. 

So I have a confession to make. I have a hard time not expressing love. hugs and kisses! But when it comes to things that matter most in life, I find myself fearful of loss. It might be due from childhood. There has been proof that past lives can make one grow up affected. I had the most awful two days of sleep with nightmares. And I can't help but feel sad for the tragedy that has happened with our community this weekend. I think most of us know what I am talking about. A family torn apart by rage and homicide. I don't know why the world has certain people who feel they can bring children into the world and then take them away. I have another confession to make. I cried. Like a lot. I made a decision a long time ago. I wanted to grow up and go to school and make a life/career. Get married to someone wonderful. And then provide a life for my future chitletts. Not all people plan their lives out like that. However, my life didn't go as planned either. Now, being a late 20 something female in a child populated world and community I can't help but feel sorrow for those little boys. Why does life have to be unfair? Of course I think that way being a nurse and want to cure and save the world. So. Enough babbling about why I think life is in my dis-favor.

I made really cool cupcakes tonight. Sometimes you don't need a reason to be nice or do kind things. Sometimes, being friends means being there for someone when they need you most. Sometimes you cry as you lay on cold grass while keeping someone (you miss)company. In this case, my grandpa. Sometimes there doesn't need to be a reason to smile. Sometimes you gotta just make cupcakes.











3 comments:

  1. We all have compassion and love for children but you top us all. I know how you must feel about those sweet little boys. It's such a tragedy and such a selfish act. You ask yourself, why? But it remains unexplained. On a much better note, freeze a cupcake for me so I can have it when I come to SL next week...hehehe. You captured the lighting perfectly on the pictures. YUMMO!!! Love ya girly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually lost control and cried endlessly this morning when I heard what he done done to those boys when they entered his house. Running into the arms of their father who is supposed to love and protect them.
    I fell to my knees and thanked my Heavenly Father for my children. I am glad that you are my daughter and I will always be there to protect, love and serve you.
    And a few cupcakes in return is all I ask.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I miss you bunches. Did you delete your FB account?? I

    ReplyDelete

what do ya think?!?