As I am sittin here procrastinating my final final for the semester... I am thinking about all the things I have to do to prepare now for Christmas and for the photo project yay! But alas... I will get on it in a min. First, though I have to say how cool my job can be sometimes. Well most times. Sometimes its scary and super sad, but like almost all other times its like awesome. Ok two things happened this past week that are worth mentioning:
1. I got called into my manager's office for what I thought was a spankin because I was so tired of my nutty schedule for one whole year, after I requested something more consistent... nothing really happened. So I started to look for another job, sadly. And between the company-people talk. So I was prepared to accept a "what for?" But instead he got all warm and fuzzy and said he was such a proud papa. HAHAHA! OK please elaborate. OK so I got distracted just now for like four hours... sorry I am back now.
So anyway, he said that a parent wrote this awesome letter to him about me... and he was having it 'prepared' for me. Whatever that means. :))) Phew!
2. I was able to be involved in a family blessing of a little miracle baby I have been caring for at work. The family is so wonderful and the 'little' is just an angel. She, being a Sagittarius like me, well lets just say we get eachother. :). Anyway, it was just so cool that they asked me to stay at the bedside to participate.
Tonight I am dragging my feet through this exam. Blarhghghghghghggg and my headyachey so bad. No H2O in this system. I know BAD NURSE. But here's my update. I am freee in 42 more minutes... until January. Gottta get crackin on Christmas and such. Like crafts and photo takin.
And today I miss my grandpa..
No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?