Thursday, December 8, 2011

Burrrrrrr diiii buuuuuurrrrrrr brrRRrrRrrRRrrrrrrRRr

Brrr. No snow? Ok well, if its gonna be 20It might as well be snowing. At least make it worth my while to be cold. I was thinking today about a past blog post from the summer. I believe it was summer solstice, where I told the summer sun to go away for another hour so I could sleep my grave shift off a little. And then I continued to say I would regret it... :) So I should be studying but I am so sick of that so I decided to doodle... FAKE SNOW! hehe. And waste your time on this blog post. But hey, Its 2:30 am. I am waiting up for my baby cat. He is playing outside. And I know that the second my head hits the pillow he will cry out for me to come let him in. So I better keep working. Wish me luck.
               ❄     ❅ * ❅     ~ ❆ *❇`* ❆`'       `  '
             ~              ❈   *  *❉"        ❅ `* ❆`'   ❆         `
  ❇*~        ❄ ❅* ❆ ❇`❉~        `* ❆`'    ❆ ❇  ❈ ❉'   '
  `          `* ❆`'    ❅ *` ❈    ❉`     '❇ *❈~ /
 ❅`* ❆`'  ❄~ ❅' ❆ ❇*~ ❈ ❉❄'*`❄* ❅  ❅ ❆ ❇ ❈ ~❉❄*`'

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?