Ya know the ones where they stick straight out. Like this one.
♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯ doo doo doo doodo do do diiiii ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯
hmmm hmm ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯ hummm hmm ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯ :)
Hehe makes me want to daaaannnnnccce! Well today is a very busy day and I musn't jumble up words to bore you to death. I must take a shower and de-stinkafy myself and then prepare some stuff before the gym training with the Jason boy. And then... more work tomorrow! SO better get a crackalackin girlies and gentle boys. I so hope you have the sugar plum in your head now if not...
And ps enjoy my tutu tulle! I took the pics against the window for natural light to shine through for detail!
xoxo, your slc photog, D


Love the pictures you took of your tutu tulle's. The lighting was perfect. Creative idea. Good job!!!
ReplyDelete