Second day of Christmas ____ Two of something someone gave to me. I looooove getting Victoria's Secret jammies and slippers for Christmas. About my favorite thing ever. Usually every Christmas, I spend lots of time making lists and buying lots of little and big things for everyone in my family but this year is a little different. I am tons broker than in the past. (Independence will do that to ya.) So... I am going creative this year. But, I will say that I love the little things in Christmas-giving-life such as silly pairs of slippers. And I have had these two pairs of slippers for years and still love them! :)

So are the jammies and slippers a hint? WHo gave those to you? Sure are cute (look brand new...still. Brian Regan - bahahahaha. I was wondering why you said that the way you did (Take luck, care for it.)
ReplyDeleteno the slippers are well loved. I just take care of them and don't wear them outside!
ReplyDelete