Well lookie here its almost thanksgiving time! I had had haaaad to add to the list about hugs and kisses. I have no chilluns. Sadly, but gratefully. Where would I put them? When would I feed/water them? How? Exactly. But I am I swear one of the greatest aunties! I love my little Ellie boo. She is a sweetie pie. She loves her Danielle. Last year she was two. I came across this pic at my moms and was like mom? Waaaaaaahhh how come I never got a copy of this pic? Anyway, I got a hard copy finally! And remembered that Sears gave me a disc. Yeah sears.
Not the best but still... so wait for it.... ➚
This was so sweet. She refused to smile like the whole time. But oh well. Now... She smiles like ALLLLLLLLLL the time! I just love it! Around this time she would refer to me as "my nanelle" And now she makes a full on conversation. SO today before I have to go to work... I am just writing to say how thankful I am for love,, hugs and affection!
ANDDDD I have to post this one last thing I just remembered. Ok so at my jobby job... I had this cute first-time momma who had a baby full term that was a naughty little chicken. "NICU please?" she said. "Plus I like Danielle so I wanna stay mommy." Long story short, I had this cute kiddo like four days. We worked on so much. First breathing. A MUST! Then getting better. Then EATING. "Uhhhh kid., Ya gotta eat." Now, personally, I have never breast fed my own child but its a HARD JOB to say the least. After all said and done, I get this sweet momma who not only gives me this stinkin adorable thank you card but a hug and says she was grateful for me! Awe give and take really. :-))) YAY!
Ok so now that I have managed to ramble... lets give thanks for hugs! My family is a huggy family. THANK YOU DADDY for always hugging me and teaching me to hug. I learned in class actually last night at 3 am... online... that children develop sociometric skills at home first and then use them with their peers. So I am social and trustworthy and dependable and hardworking and outgoing and huggy :-0 because it was introduced at home as tools to use in my peer society as a child. (Sociometric status-how a child interacts with peers ie: popular, rejected, shy; not to be confused with socioeconomic status- families financial spot in society.)
Are you tired of my posts yet? I really get carried away sometimes. You were warned, remember?
toodles! D


Thanks Danielle...you were and always are someone I love to hug. I think of you everyday and feel so blessed to have you as my firstborn twinkle in my eyes. You will have chilluns some day and they will adore you. Love, dad
ReplyDelete