Read my horoscope if you like. It is so true. I always live in the "what if" past. Its my cross to bear. But after the horoscope comes an update. For all my three readers. My dad, my mom, and some lady from denver . :) teehee
Sagittarius Aug 20 2011 You can't change the past, Sagittarius. You are practical enough to know this, yet you may be obsessing over some event you would love to redo. But if you think carefully about the timeline that followed what occurred way back when, and you study all the changes that happened because of it, you probably would not want to undo it anyway. Sometimes a negative event in our lives translates into something very positive - something that would not have happened otherwise. That's the case now. So get over it and move forward with gratitude. -- Copyright (c) DailyHoroscope.
Oh hello!!! I've been MIA. Yes. Sometimes life gets too busy and I can't muster up the spare time and/or enough sass to write something epic or even just blogworthy... but I do want to update a little.
1. Ok so yesterday I had RN BSN orientation at the U of U. Yes I know... going back to school. It ain't easy but it will be worth it I know. It seems like a pretty cool program and the staff are 100% TEAM STUDENTS. So win-win there.
:) school starts august 22. GO UTES!!!
2. I went to 311 this week. I think this was concert #7 for me. But #2000 for Brandon. He knew every word to every song. Don't tell him but I'm pretty sure he was as giddy as a school girl inside, when I told him we were going and that I won tickets. :D Hehe. It couldn't have been better weather. And.. we got some good loot!!!
3. So update on the NYC trip. Not sure if its gonna be for sure-for sure happening. Some stuff came up and I have to make a decision whether to defer the trip or heed ho. Without my sidekick. She would be disappointed if I didn't go... I know it. That's the last thing I want. So ... decisions, decisions. Do you know how I make decisions usually? Like at a restaurant if I'm torn between two things?? I tell the waiter, "hmm... surprise me." Yeah not sure how that's gonna work.
DELTA LADY: "where you headed miss?"
ME: "Hmmm.. JFK... I think. But I'm not really sure if I should go really. I mean I am torn between these two conflicts. And blah blah class starts like yesterday and I'm sleep deprived. And my bestie this and that. Blah. But NYC is like the adult playland capitol of the US second to Las Vegas. Oh!!!! Do you think I should go to Vegas instead?? Maybe win some cash money?? And then I can go to new York like whenever. Do you see my conflict?"
DELTA LADY: "um... "
ME: "how bout you just surprise me? " :)
DELTA LADY: "......"
See? I'm predicting that she won't be much help.
4. So on another note. I've been a very good girl this year Santa. Well actually. Ok so six weeks in PT (personal training) and eating not bad for me foods is actually paying off a little. Yeah I feel pretty darn good about myself most days. Except cheat day. That's the worst day. Hate it. But I love my cute little PT. Hopefully the Draper location opens soon and I can get into a better routine. Yay for jeans too big!!!
5. I know I've said I really like my new job but I really like my new job. For the most part it's just so rewarding. Sometimes babies do scary things to make sure we try harder and think quick. Sometimes they come premature to bring together new friendships. I have had about 4 primary babies/families. I've kept in touch with all of them. I was there when they first needed me. But they have no idea that its me needing them too. When I was young, I loved taking care of kids. I knew that I wanted to do something like that when I grew up. Nursing was the perfect calling in life. To be the one to bring comfort and personality in an otherwise stressful and sad situation. I love my job. And I love that I get the opportunity to help these little kiddos grow strong enough to go home. There's your cheesy cheese for the night. Give me a break it's 4 am and I'm blogging on an empty stomach. :)
Go back to bed, xoxo me
Sagittarius Aug 20 2011 You can't change the past, Sagittarius. You are practical enough to know this, yet you may be obsessing over some event you would love to redo. But if you think carefully about the timeline that followed what occurred way back when, and you study all the changes that happened because of it, you probably would not want to undo it anyway. Sometimes a negative event in our lives translates into something very positive - something that would not have happened otherwise. That's the case now. So get over it and move forward with gratitude. -- Copyright (c) DailyHoroscope.
Oh hello!!! I've been MIA. Yes. Sometimes life gets too busy and I can't muster up the spare time and/or enough sass to write something epic or even just blogworthy... but I do want to update a little.
1. Ok so yesterday I had RN BSN orientation at the U of U. Yes I know... going back to school. It ain't easy but it will be worth it I know. It seems like a pretty cool program and the staff are 100% TEAM STUDENTS. So win-win there.
:) school starts august 22. GO UTES!!!
2. I went to 311 this week. I think this was concert #7 for me. But #2000 for Brandon. He knew every word to every song. Don't tell him but I'm pretty sure he was as giddy as a school girl inside, when I told him we were going and that I won tickets. :D Hehe. It couldn't have been better weather. And.. we got some good loot!!!
3. So update on the NYC trip. Not sure if its gonna be for sure-for sure happening. Some stuff came up and I have to make a decision whether to defer the trip or heed ho. Without my sidekick. She would be disappointed if I didn't go... I know it. That's the last thing I want. So ... decisions, decisions. Do you know how I make decisions usually? Like at a restaurant if I'm torn between two things?? I tell the waiter, "hmm... surprise me." Yeah not sure how that's gonna work.
DELTA LADY: "where you headed miss?"
ME: "Hmmm.. JFK... I think. But I'm not really sure if I should go really. I mean I am torn between these two conflicts. And blah blah class starts like yesterday and I'm sleep deprived. And my bestie this and that. Blah. But NYC is like the adult playland capitol of the US second to Las Vegas. Oh!!!! Do you think I should go to Vegas instead?? Maybe win some cash money?? And then I can go to new York like whenever. Do you see my conflict?"
DELTA LADY: "um... "
ME: "how bout you just surprise me? " :)
DELTA LADY: "......"
See? I'm predicting that she won't be much help.
4. So on another note. I've been a very good girl this year Santa. Well actually. Ok so six weeks in PT (personal training) and eating not bad for me foods is actually paying off a little. Yeah I feel pretty darn good about myself most days. Except cheat day. That's the worst day. Hate it. But I love my cute little PT. Hopefully the Draper location opens soon and I can get into a better routine. Yay for jeans too big!!!
5. I know I've said I really like my new job but I really like my new job. For the most part it's just so rewarding. Sometimes babies do scary things to make sure we try harder and think quick. Sometimes they come premature to bring together new friendships. I have had about 4 primary babies/families. I've kept in touch with all of them. I was there when they first needed me. But they have no idea that its me needing them too. When I was young, I loved taking care of kids. I knew that I wanted to do something like that when I grew up. Nursing was the perfect calling in life. To be the one to bring comfort and personality in an otherwise stressful and sad situation. I love my job. And I love that I get the opportunity to help these little kiddos grow strong enough to go home. There's your cheesy cheese for the night. Give me a break it's 4 am and I'm blogging on an empty stomach. :)
Go back to bed, xoxo me
What am I chopped liver? I am a very faithful reader of your blog. Much more than the denver lady.... which is my mom by the way!
ReplyDeleteI read your bloggity blog! Even while being busy with moving and everything! :)
ReplyDelete