Friday, July 22, 2011

One perk.

One of the perks of being on grave mode is night productivity. I have managed to be very productive in cleaning my apartment tonight. I am sure my neighbors appreciate it. Just as much as I appreciate her two screaming boys all hours of all the days and all the night. Yep payback sucks. Anyway. I remembered Puma, my amazing room mate had come in yesterday while I was finishing up my 30 day project to ask if I needed any assistance. I decided to catch a shot of him.He is always curious as to what I am upto.
 I only got three hours of sleep today. I had a busy and fantastic day. I am tired. And my room looks amazing, dad. yes all nice and neat. Even my closet is color coordinated. I am a proud girl. So here I am. Awake. bored. Decided whether to admit what I ate the past seven days on my food log for the Personal trainer. Tomorrow is session #3! I am still recovering from sessions #1 and #2. And it is cold in my apt. Holy moly. Ok well I am moving onto my crafty project because you are boring me.
Goodnight

1 comment:

what do ya think?!?