<p>My dad took this pic and txt it to me. It is the look I give him when he asks me to smile for a pic... cheese. Lol I am a dork. I kinda miss my dad. Really miss him. We are so busy anymore. Running two entirely different lives. This pic actually made me crack up. It came with the message "can we go on a daddy daughter date soon??" Haha you really want to be seen in public with that grin and those goofy white shades, which by the way, match my cute car. :) I kinda miss my little Honda too. But don't get me wrong. I love miss Stella Grace. That Acura is amazing. Just has to get better gas mileage and I will be happier. What else makes me happy you ask?? My new pink linen toms. Picture to follow asap. Oh giddy day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?