Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 18: My Shoes... yes i know I have a problem

This is only one third or one fourth of my shoe collection, my shoes I actually wear on a reg basis. When I moved last Jan 2011, I gave a way like ten pairs, when I moved in August 2010, I gave away like nineteen pairs of shoes. And when I got divorced two years ago... oh my holy crap. I gave away like forty pairs of shoes. Yeah...
This lovely collection sits just by my front door. I call it my  "I-need-these-on-the-go" shoe collection. There's some rain boots, work shoes, gladiators, flip flops of a variety, don't you worry, I have a multitude of flip flops in my closet.... sitting next to about twenty pair of high heels, a pair of hiking shoes, nike shox and winter boots. Might I just add my shameless advertising plug for TOMS shoes? Not on purpose, Just how they all fit in the tiny basket in this pic... On the same note, if I had a bigger basket, it would be full of more shoes. So scratch that idea. And I decided to model a pair of one my favies for summer loungin' pleasure. I heart these rockin Roxy slides. Did I mention I ♥ shoes? Just checkin. Thanks photo challenge day 18 for reminding me what I need to bring up in next weeks therapy session...



Happy thirsty Thursday! Boy am I thirsty for a Cherry Lemonade.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?