I decided to compare technology of automobiles fifty years apart... and American versus uh not American. I think Acura, being made by Honda is made in Japan... right? Go figure... I don't know crap. LOL! My dad is a restorer/collector of old Caddys and such. I was at his house tonight and asked him if I could take a pic of his 1958 (fifty years older than my car). He was taking his ol' lady to dinner for her bday so the Cadillac was already out and ready. :) I spent the day with my dad's cute wife, we spent lots of money on pedicures, clothes and such. I love shopping. I talked her into buying some hot blintastic MissMe jeans. So cute. I told her she deserved them after losing all that dang baby weight. Super cute!
So I put the two pics of the Motors (technology part) on a diptych as to compare easily. I know. I make this photo challenge thing interesting.
nighty friendsies.
xo, D

No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?