The weather out is soooo nice. I have been wanting to do a few photoshoots. I have some pretty coool editing software. Editing makes me happy. Do you know what else makes me happy?
FROYO!!! A little frozen yogurt love. And its usually fat free! Yay for that. I know I need to get on a better excercise routine. I rarely eat much anymore or go to the gym. Another thing my T said was a problem. He said I was in the high end of normal weight YOU DON'T TELL AN INSECURE FEMALE THAT!! I have a problem with thinking I am fat. Started way back in 7th grade. Yes, that long ago. When I was all of 100lbs. I love food wayyyy too much to give it up. Lately I just don't have an appetite. Or I will crave random things and if I don't have it in my fridge or its 3 am... I don't eat. Plus my job is pretty hectic. I work variable shifties which mean i have 3 weeks of night shifties and then 3 weeks of days. Over and over. No wonder I have such a hard time sleeping!!! But I really like my job. I work as an RN in the newborn ICU. Its scary most times. Rewarding, fun and self satisfying at other times. Yay for saving lives. Booo for being a newbie retard! I miss working at primarys mostly because I felt like I knew my stuff there. I had a family there. *Sad face* But I must tred on. I must keep doing a good job. And I NEED FROYO!
Happy Sunday y'all!
xoxo, D


No comments:
Post a Comment
what do ya think?!?