Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 11: Something Blue

So I really wanted to take a picture of a Tiffany & Co. Box. I love that store and I LOOOOOVE that color, but I haven't received a gift from that store yet, so sadly, no box... hint. hint. hint. Anyway, second favorite blue is sapphire blue. Like this amazing blue bottle of delicious moscato dessert wine. I decided to place it in the window and get a little glow effect. But I will be posting a bonus pic of a Tiffany box as soon as I get my hands on one! Enjoy! Gotta go to beddy by because I work again tomorrow!


Gotta get my beauty rest on. Anyone who is anyone knows I am kuuuuhhhraaaaannnkyyyy when I get shorted hours of much needed solid sleep. :) No one wants ME cranky!
xoxox, D

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?