Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 10 of 30 day photo challenge: Childhood Memory

So today, I happened to have off of work! Yay for days off. Ran some errands. Went to the gym. Got a starbucks... and took this awesome pic. I racked my brain for a pic idea for this memory shoot. I thought of a park where we would go when I was little. But I couldn't find it... maybe I made it up in my head! LOL! I decided to choose something in my studio, sitting there waiting for me to acknowledge its existence. My violin. I had played from the age 10 to 21. Wow. I can't believe what a beautiful piece of craftsmanship it is! made me smile just looking at it. My grandpa put me in lessons for years. My dad and grandpa came to all my performances, recitals, concerts, and musicals! I was so happy when I played. I was sad when I pulled my violin out to take this pic, my bow was shot. Hairs all over. So I need to get it re-haired. I can't wait to post this picture! So many memories come with it. I loved playing! Hope you like it!


Happy Wednesday.
xo, D

1 comment:

  1. This picture is amazing! Reminds me of some good times we had together! :)

    ReplyDelete

what do ya think?!?