Thursday, October 8, 2015

Date deets. Different guy. Different day.

You have girls flocking to you at every church/singles event. You NEED the attention. 

You sent me multiple selfies to my cell and begged for some in return. I owed you apparently. Here's a selfie *flipping bird* 

You obsess about the game. Everyone hates you according to your paranoia. But honestly. You bring on all your frenemies yourself. 

You live in California. And visit here on business trips? What am I a potential booty call? Maybe I should be flattered. 

Third times a charm? You failed two first date chances and ask for a third? hmmm..

Your mom told you I was too old to date you? and then you tell me this.... can you say mommy issues?

You sent me like five shirtless pics with a very hot bod... but how many other women got that same pic? Just think about that

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?