Sunday, September 20, 2015

Get ya paper, boy.



Divorce decrees are kinda like the wardens signature of your freedom.
Dating these guys has actually made me dread the future more now than ever. Is that all that's left? Still married-ish dudes or dudes finishing marriage #2 or 3? Or better yet... 35 and in UTAH and never married before. With no intention to be committed. 

Also. On a similar note. 
Match.com-I have rekindled my love hate relationship with you. I like to click on the guy's email that go to my filtered inbox and then click on their profile to see why it sent them to my filtered inbox. Like, "guy why you tryin to fool me. I see you ain't got game. That's why you got filtered. " 


this is a stock photo and in no way any guy I am bitching about.Yummmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do ya think?!?